« Back to Tips
Tips for Talking to Your Doctor About Enzymes
- Write down your plan before the appointment and take it with you.
- Keep your discussion focused on digestion and absorption of nutrients. Enzymes are well defined as supporting digestion.
- Print off product information and mark the most important facts with a highlighter. Give this to the doctor.
- Print and share the credentials of the formulator of the product.
- Find others having success with enzymes. With their permission, print off their observations; mark the key points. Give these to the doctor.
- If your doctor voices objections to taking enzymes, inquire as to the reason. Write them down. Contact the enzyme company about concerns.
- Read our article, "What Your Doctor May Not Know About Enzymes".