Watch now: Food Intolerances & the Gut Microbiome
The recording for Dr. Devin Houston's webinar "Food Intolerances and the Gut Microbiome" for the National Autism Association is now available.
The presentation is about 1 hour, 15 minutes, followed by Q and A from attendees.
- How digestion is affected by taking enzyme supplements
- How enzyme supplements may help with food intolerances of concern in autism
- How enzymes support the gut’s microbiome
- What the differences are between enzymes, probiotics, and prebiotics
- How to get started with choosing a product
To watch the recording, go the the National Autism Association's website and click on the Autism Atrium which takes you here: https://nationalautismassociation.org/family-support/programs/autism-atrium/.
From there, you'll see the list of recorded webinars. Look for "register here". You'll then end up on this page https://nationalautismassociation.org/atrium-archive/ where you can sign in to view the webinars.
Let us know what you think—we'd love to hear your feedback!
Devin Houston is the founder of Houston Enzymes and holds a PhD in biochemistry.
Posted in Allergies and Intolerances, Autism;